Experience community life at CFC and get plugged into a small group family! Small groups meet weekly (on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) to study God’s Word, build healthy biblical relationships, and spur one another on to seek Christ. It’s a great way to experience the more personal side of CFC.
You are welcome to join at any time during the year!
Our small groups meet during the academic year (September to May) and summer (mid-June to early August) but it’s never too late to join!
CFC has a variety of small groups. Find your home away from home.
- Undergraduate Small Groups
- Conveniently located around your residence halls and apartments
- Graduate Bible Study Groups (GBS)
- A diverse community of people who are pursuing their post undergraduate education
- Adult and Family Ministry (AFM)
- A community of professionals, post graduates, newlyweds, and families
- You can sign up for either family or mixed small groups.
- Gender-specific: We offer Women’s groups (mixed, wives/mothers) for people interested in growing with fellow sisters in any stage of life.
- Ethnic Ministries
- Latino Christian Fellowship [Available during the Academic Year]
- Indian Christian Fellowship [Available during the Academic Year]
- Korean-Speaking Bible Study [Available during the Academic Year and Summer]
- Taiwanese Investigative Bible Study [Available during the Academic Year]
Small groups meet weekly for Bible study, fellowship, food, and fun!
Sign up for more information.