The CFC Sunday School program is committed to training our children in the ways of the Lord by planting truths from the Word of God in their hearts starting at a young age. Classes are provided for children ages one to 6th grade. For more information please contact: sundayschool at cfchome dot org.
12:30-1:15 p.m. | WORSHIP
1:15-2:15 p.m. | BIBLE STUDY
At 12:30pm everyone enters into a time of Worship with the teachers. The children learn to pray, take part in offering, and sing songs to Jesus. Messages from the Word of God are an essential part of the worship service where the children learn about their Heavenly Father through the weekly Bible stories.
The children split into groups to ensure that the message is age appropriate. Bible study time starts by meeting in small groups with their peers. It is a time when students can engage in an in-depth study of the Word, and have discipleship with their peers. Through these classes students learn to apply the Word of God, share personal insights and questions, and pray with one another. This setting allows for deeper discussions and personal applications, as the children develop Christ-centered friendships with their classmates and teachers. Finally, the children end the day with various hands-on activities (crafts, games, etc.) until pick-up time.
*Parents, please send your child with a Bible and offering, if possible.
**Summer Procedure effective May 19 – August 18, 2019**
Drop-off/Pickup Procedure: Twin City Bible Church (corner of Lincoln & Michigan Ave. in Urbana)
Drop-off | 12:15-12:30pm in the Children’s area in the basement
Pickup | 2:15pm in the Children’s area in the basement
**Academic Year Procedure effective August 25, 2019**
Drop-off/Pickup Procedure: McKinley Foundation (corner of 5th & John St. in Champaign)
- Park at the parking lot west of Community United Church of Christ (CUCC), east of McKinley on 5th and Daniel St.
- Please do not drop off your children before 12:20pm.
- Please walk your child to the McKinley Foundation door facing 5th St. There will be a teacher at the door to guide you to the correct entrance as we are only allowed to enter through one entrance.
- Please make sure your child is with a teacher before you drop them off.
- Please pick up your child in Westminster Hall (the cafeteria) by 2:15pm or when service ends. They will be seated by class.
This procedure will help us keep your children safe and the roads clear. Thank you!
For more information, please contact sundayschool at cfchome dot org