Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14
CFC Summer School’s vision is to raise a generation of “Kingdom kids” that will know and love Christ, as well as serve Him. The purpose of the school is to make the saving grace of God known to children and their families, and to involve the people of God to take part in global evangelization, beginning with our own community of Champaign-Urbana. The school is a 5 week program that combines worship and praise, academic and spiritual lessons, and fun filled activities to teach and show the love of Christ in a variety of ways. The program involves around 150 children from the community as well as 50 volunteer staff members within the church.
Our goal is to mobilize the church by:
- Providing opportunities for members to serve and make an impact in our community.
- Training volunteers to use their talents to share the love of Christ with others.
- Equipping the staff to minister to children and their families.
STUDENT REGISTRATION (closes on Friday, May 31st)
Before you start the online student application, please download and read the Parent Handbook and Overview Form. You can download the forms by clicking on each link and saving the files to your computer.
Please read all of the following before filling out the application.
- Residency: Registration will be limited to residents of Champaign-Urbana and surrounding local communities. We will not be accepting applicants who are not permanent residents with the exception of parents who come to the area for academic studies and/or work. Every applicant must send in proof of residency, whether permanent or temporary. Proof of residency includes one of the following items:
- A copy of a library card with a parent's name clearly shown
- A copy of a bill with a parent's name clearly shown
- A copy of the parent's driver's license
- Proof of residency does NOT include a copy of a library card, bill, or driver's license of a parent's relative or friend.
- Tuition:Tuition will be $425 this summer.
- Tuition will cover field trips, activities, t-shirt, and some classroom materials.
- Please make checks payable to CFC Summer School.
- Please note that there is a non-refundable $50 registration fee should you cancel your child's registration.
- Supplies: Students must bring a backpack, swimsuit, towel and a pair of socks. If necessary, classroom teachers will send home a note for specific supplies during the first week of summer school.
- Lunch: CFC Summer School will provide lunch for an additional $50 lunch fee per child. If your child prefers to bring a sack lunch, however, you do not need to pay this lunch fee. In the case of a special event where lunch is provided, we will notify parents in advance. You can download the lunch menu at the top of this page.
Once you have read through all of the above, you may register a student by filling out this form
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this form
June 17-July 19, 2013
Check out CFC Sunday School where we are committed to training our children up in the ways of the Lord throughout the year via weekly Bible study and worship.